Storage and Preparation
Store medication as indicated by instructions on label. Medications vary-some may need to be refrigerated, others may need to remain at room temperature.
Gently mix medication before each use if indicated.
Use a clean syringe or dropper to draw up prescribed amount of each dose. Try to eliminate all air by gently tapping with fingernail and pushing air out.
1. Place one hand over cat’s head with thumb on one side of face and other fingers on the opposite side.
2. Place tip of syringe/ dropper into space behind canine tooth.
3. Slowly empty syringe or dropper into mouth towards the back of throat. If necessary, give small amount and let kitty swallow, then repeat.
4. Return medication to proper storage when not in use and wash dropper/ syringe.
5. Follow with a treat !
6. To see a video, log onto the internet and go to
NOTE: If you are unable to get your cat to swallow the full dose, please call for suggestions.
PLEASE CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS. OUR TECHNICIANS ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!